For this journal I used two COHIBA cigar box lids. These covers are crafted from beautiful SOLID wood. Also, the pages are trimmed to match the curve of the covers.
The paper used is high quality 70 lb Mohawk Superfine paper, which is great for sketching and is also fountain-pen friendly. The book was sewn together using a classic Coptic stitch that dates back to the 2nd century and allows the journal to open flat for easy writing and sketching. I also used waxed Irish linen thread for durability.
These journals make great sketch or personal journals
- 200 Blank pages,
- Dimension of the covers is 6" X 7 5/8"
- Paper used is 70 lb Mohawk Superfine paper
- Dark Line guide to help you write in a straight line.
- Fountain-pen friendly,
- Thread is waxed Irish linen, 4 ply,
- Handbound using a traditional Coptic Stitch,
- Journal lays flat when open,
- Ribbon place marker,
- Paper and thread are acid free.
These journals make great sketch or personal journals.